You are looking for new leads for your business but there are no obvious similarities between them such as age, gender, income, or some other demographic. In fact, you may not even want to call the group of people you are looking for a "niche"... To call them a "tribe" might be more accurate. But what can you do? Is there no way you can find these people and market to them?
Fortunately, the answer is "Yes, you can."
The solution is called "Addressable Geofencing."
Imagine... A technology that could give you the competitive edge you've been looking for and that none of your competitors are using like:
- A Personal Injury Lawyer wanting to reach accident victims at ER Centers, Hospitals, and Car Repair Centers
- A Trade Show Exhibitor who wants to advertise to everyone that attends an event like a boat show or wellness exhibition.
- A car dealership sales manager that wants to target people that walk around the display lots of competitor dealerships, advertise to them, then measure the foot traffic the advertising brings back to their showroom.
- A retailer or franchise wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they geofencing their own stores to drive repeat customers and sales.
All of this is possible when you harness the power of geolocation marketing.
Here's how you target 100 To 1M+ home and/or business addresses with laser precise targeting
First, you download (or create) your list of customers or business addresses.
Next, you decide if you want to use Addressable Geofencing as a stand-alone tactic and/or to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific prospects.
[PRO TIP] By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geofencing makes all residential and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated "lead capture" capabilities. Our geofencing capabilities are:
- Highly Precise – Targeting utilizes property line data from property tax and public land surveying information which maximizes the precision of addresses being targeted. Up to 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – We can target up to 1 million physical residential and/or business addresses per campaign.
- Provide you With Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geofencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
The last step is to create advertising assets that will speak directly to the"tribe members" in a way that best entices them to respond and get them to your landing page. For example, the Personal Injury Lawyer may have a quiz titled "Injured? Take the quiz to discover if you need a lawyer." The trade show exhibitor might use an offer of "7 Special Events at The XYZ Show You Do Not Want To Miss!" and the car dealership could offer "Vehicle Shopping? Here's how to beat the dealer each and every time".
Once the prospect is at your landing page all you need to do is determine how to get them into your sales funnel.
You have been able to use geofencing marketing in a localized way, targeting consumers in precise areas for a while but the costs have been prohibitive and you've only been able to show up on the prospect's phone. You likely didn't have the budget to amp up your results by also advertising on TV.
And that meant that you were missing out on the ability to be an "omnipresent; everybody knows who you are'' company like Coca-Cola, Apple, Amazon, or Tesla.
And even though your business likely does not need the global reach of those companies, you have no way to become "omnipresent" even in your local trading area without a MASSIVE marketing budget.
With Addressable Geotargeting, you can afford to become ubiquitous by advertising through Connected TV & Place On Top devices like Apple TV, Roku, and Google Chromecast by tapping into an estimated 63 million “cord-cutters” and “never-corders” in the US and parts of Canada that are only reachable on connected TVs and digital channels.
Then, to further reduce your costs, you can overlay up to 1300 demographic & psychographic variables to only show your messages to the people most likely to respond. This allows you to be a "predominant" business known by everyone but only within a small area like a town or several neighborhoods. And the best part…..you can still measure foot traffic to your physical location(s) for those who have a retail and brick/mortar presence.
Find out if "Addressable Geotargeting" is a good option for your business. All you need to do is schedule a complimentary 20-minute call with a Marketing Strategist to determine how Addressable Geotargeting fits into your marketing plans and sales goals. CLICK HERE to schedule a call.